Please join Thinkers For Autism (T4A) as a exhibitor/vendor at the 3rd Annual Community Awareness and Resource Fair hosted by T4A on Sunday, May 5th, 2019.
Norwalk Arts & Sports Complex
13000 Clarkdale Avenue Norwalk, CA 90650.
T4A is seeking exhibitors and vendors to participate in our Community fair. Participants will have the opportunity to provide resources and information to families and individuals who are effected by spectrum disorders. Our fair will also feature fun activities and entertainment for children of all ages.
REGISTRATION cost for each booth: $100.00
What to expect with your booth:
- 10’ x 10’ booth space
- One (1) 8 foot tables and two (2) chairs (please bring your own tablecloth)
What your organization will need to provide:
- Appropriate signage for your booth
- Appropriate staffing
- One kid-friendly activity such as carnival type activity, coloring or arts and crafts project
- Provide an item/giveaway for the grab bag silent auction/raffle
Schedule for Community Fair Participants (times subject to change):
- Time: 8:00 am Sunday (Vendor registration and booth set up must be completed no later than 9:30 am
- Opening Ceremonies & Community Fair will begin at 10:00 am
- Community Fair will end at 2:00 pm
NOTE: Community Fair participants must have all necessary materials and supplies at their booth location by 9:30 am on schedule day.
Please complete the enclosed Community Fair Registration Form no later than April 30th, 2019.
For additional information, please contact:
Ms. Chante Wise
Cell: (562) 706-2128
Email: [email protected]